If they could sing now...

bandit

Reaction score
This is kind of a silly thread, but I thought I'd share with you guys. I'm something of a music lover, myself. I love all kinds of music from all across the board and I do love to belt it out at random. Is it any wonder that I'd be a fan of a show like Fraggle Rock? Music is such an integral part of it.

Lately, there are times when I'm listening to a song and I think..."Wouldn't it funny to hear soandso sing this?" It got me to thinking about this. Maybe because Fraggle Rock is so fresh in mind now that I'm re-watching it all, it's kind of cool to listen to other kinds of music and think 'Okay! This is definitely a Mokey song."

I'm curious to hear your ideas. ^_^
Just for kicks, here are just a few of the ones that came to me.

Mokey singing Tara's song 'Under your Spell' from the Buffy musical episode.

Marjorie singing "Don't Worry Be Happy." WAY too easy to picture!

Red singing Joan Jett's "You're a Nag!" Maybe the words don't fit, exactly, but it's certainly got a lot of energy.

Boober singing Radio Head's "Creep."...Which is kind of sad, actually. You don't really want to think of him singing something like that but...if one of them would, that's who comes to mind.

Guys? Chime in?

PanthraDion

Reaction score
Well, I don't really know the names of the current singers and their songs, and personally I don't really want to, I know the names of the singers John Denver and Simon and Garfunkel. I think that it would be neat if Junior sang John Denver's "Garden Song". Having Gobo sing "Rocky Mountain High", also by John Denver, would be neat too.

bandit

Reaction score
Well, I don't really know the names of the current singers and their songs, and personally I don't really want to, I know the names of the singers John Denver and Simon and Garfunkel. I think that it would be neat if Junior sang John Denver's "Garden Song". Having Gobo sing "Rocky Mountain High", also by John Denver, would be neat too.
Oh no no! They definitely don't have to be current songs. Anything goes! Keep your mind out of a box. ^_^ As for your choices...I could see that.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I can definitely see Gobo and Wembley singing Simon and Garfunkel songs together, like "The Sound of Silence" or "Homeward Bound". While we're on the subject of John Denver songs, I can picture Uncle Matt singing "Poems and Prayers and Promises" or Gobo singing "Looking for Space".

bandit

Reaction score
I can definitely see Gobo and Wembley singing Simon and Garfunkel songs together, like "The Sound of Silence" or "Homeward Bound". While we're on the subject of John Denver songs, I can picture Uncle Matt singing "Poems and Prayers and Promises" or Gobo singing "Looking for Space".
Admittedly, I was never a huge Simon and Garfunkel fan but they did have a few songs that I liked so I know the ones you are referring to. I definitely can see them singing "Homeward Bound!" They would sound great harmonizing in that one.
How about Gobo and Wembley singing "Country Roads".
Hahah! I can see that too. Definitely.