If they could sing now...

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Wembley could sing Say Something by Great Big World after Mudwell died...

FraggleCrazy

Reaction score
I don't know why, but I can totally picture Gobo rocking out to MJ's "Bad", with Boober and Wembley as backup singers...:coy::laugh:

Also, I see Boober singing "Demons"...:sigh:

Ok, confession time, when I'm in the car, I turn on a bunch of old disco music, and quite literally pretend that they are the singing it with me... They also come to school with me, and I dragged my BFF into watch the first season of Fraggle Rock with me... Am I strange?:concern::confused::smirk::dreamy::coy::drool::excited::busy::sympathy::concern::sigh:

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Bumping this thread a bit, but I can imagine Gobo, Wembley or Boober singing "Good Night" by The Beatles. Fraggle Rock has had great lullabies sung by the Fraggles, why not this one?

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Just thought of this. Imagine of Boober sang "Ain't No Hole in the Washtub" from Emmet Otter! Seems right to me.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I think “When Bert’s not here” would work for Wembley, but instead the song would be “When Gobo’s not here” and some lyrics would be changed like “the games aren’t fun” and “the rocks all drip”, just a thought.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I think “When Bert’s not here” would work for Wembley, but instead the song would be “When Gobo’s not here” and some lyrics would be changed like “the games aren’t fun” and “the rocks all drip”, just a thought.
That could actually work really well!

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Bumping this thread a bit, but this is a silly choice, but it would be fun for the Fraggles to sing this song:

cherrypotion27

Reaction score
I'd love to see the 5 main fraggles (Gobo, Red, Mokey, Wembley and Boober) sing Kermit's signature tune, "Rainbow Connection". That would be cool!