If there was one Muppet that you could perform...

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
yeh i miss link.
You would think his voice is pretty easy to do.

Iokitek

Reaction score
Rizzo is a rod puppet. He used to be just a bottle with a head on it and arms dangling from the side. He couldn't even move his mouth if I'm correct. Steve often used to take the original Rizzo puppet out when he had to perform any random background character because he liked it so much. In an interview he said Jim stood next to him one day while he was holding Rizzo and said "I'm going to make that rat a star someday". So eventually that's what they did. They completely rebuilt him to be able to use him as a main character. He also said something about where the name Rizzo came from in the interview. But I forgot. You can find the interview here on MC I think.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Not that I could nevessarily do their voices, but because they can either move their eyes or open them wider, I think Sam the Eagle or Gonzo would be a trip! If not to perform him, I would love to be in just the presence of Kermit, imagine holding him and just make him look you in the eye... I think I'd pass out or wet myself or both :eek:

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
(Hi, first time poster!)

Seen as I have no puppetry experience and can't do any voices I'd have to go for something out of the ordinary ; like the Swedish Chef's hands in a kitchen sketch.

Talking of Rizzo's voice, I notice the same voice is used for the turkey in A Muppet Family Christmas.

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
its not exactaly the same.
there are some differences in the way he speaks.
And welcome to MC

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Not that I could nevessarily do their voices, but because they can either move their eyes or open them wider, I think Sam the Eagle or Gonzo would be a trip! If not to perform him, I would love to be in just the presence of Kermit, imagine holding him and just make him look you in the eye... I think I'd pass out or wet myself or both :eek:
got to wear the depends that day

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Uncle deadly said:
yeh i miss link.
You would think his voice is pretty easy to do.
I can do Link, I have the voice down just by watching Pigs in Space on TMS. I have never seen Bear on Patrol, his other starring vehicle.

BJ