If the Muppet Show came back

LouisTheOtter

Reaction score
Okay, my brain won't sit still and it came up with these other guest star possibilities:

Will Ferrell, Alec Baldwin, Will Arnett, Topher Grace, Tobey McGuire, James Franco, Regis Philbin, Denis Leary, Lewis Black, Mike Myers, Aaron Carter, Justin Timberlake, Neil Patrick Harris, Tom Petty, Elvis Costello, Gwen Stefani, Queen Latifah, Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Jane Krakowski, Anna Faris, Kristen Bell, Kelly Ripa, Christina Applegate, Maya Rudolph, Cheri Oteri, Gwyneth Paltrow, Sarah McLachlan...

...This has to stop or I'm never going to get any sleep tonight... :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Misskermie

Reaction score
I want to see them do a nintendo themed show!
As a gamer, I think they should do it.

And for the love of Muppets, let Miss Piggy work with Brad Pitt so she'll shut up! LOL

Hayley B

Reaction score
So wish I could say me with Animal here. I would love to play with him. But anyway..

Stephen Colbert, Jack Black, Jimmy Kimmel, Adam Corolla, Tom Bergerson, Wendy Williams, Sheryl Underwood, Simon Cowell, Joel Mchale (w / Lou included), Billy West, & Michael Strahan.

Misskermie

Reaction score
I think they should bring back more characters like Hilda, and George the janitor.

Also, I think they should bring back that classic muppety feel, ya know?

Now, I think the Muppets are sorta filled with modern day humor, that could possibly wreck them, so they should bring back that classic Muppety feel. Ya know?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Well it's always nice to dream of the muppet show coming back. :/

Misskermie

Reaction score
Yeah. If anything we want the show itself to come back first.