If palisades made Dinosaurs figures

minor muppetz

Reaction score
If palisades decided to release a collection of Dinosaurs figures, what would you want?

Here is my list.

Series 1:
Baby Sinclair with high chair, baby bottl, and frying pan
Fran Sinclair with stew pot, lid, cook book, and rolling pin
Spike with lockers
Monica (either with an added body or just a head and neck with a wall and window to stick her head through)

exclusive:
Golden Child Baby Sinclair (Baby with a horn)

Series 2
Earl Sinclair with lunch box, hard hat, work jacket, and television set
Robbie Sinclair with headphones, school books, and volcano
Roy Hess with hat, work jacket, and tree
Mr. Wizard with Timmy, nitroglecyrin bottle, and plunger

Series 3
Charlene Sinclair with refridgerator and purse
Grandma Ethyl with wheel chair and framed photo of Grandpa Louie
B. P. Richfield with desk and cash registor
Howard handupme with news desk and papers

baby sinclair

Reaction score
I like the ideas,hopefully after we get muppet show out of the way maybe disney or who ever will try cashing in on dinosaurs.Theres definantly people who'd buy these toys. :smile:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
baby sinclair said:
I like the ideas,hopefully after we get muppet show out of the way maybe disney or who ever will try cashing in on dinosaurs.Theres definantly people who'd buy these toys. :smile:
Out of curiosity, did you know that there have been Dinosaurs toys made in the past?

A collection of six figures (baby, earl, fran, robbie, charlene, and mr. richfield) were released in 1992. These were more like PVCs with waiste articulation and accessories, but they were amazingly detailed (although not as detailed as Palisades would have made them). There was also a plush talking baby. McDonalds also released a set of Dinosaurs toys as a happy meal. This collection had all of the same characters as in the store-released collection, with the exception of Grandma Ethyl instead of B.P. Richfield.

Pictures of these toys should be in the collectables section of Muppet Central. Palisades would probably be able to make toys that look better than what has been released, though. I don't know if there is much demand for Dinosaurs these days. Is Dinosaurs a cult series?

baby sinclair

Reaction score
Yeah ,i'm aware of that they exist i have most of the toys and videos from when i was younger.Although it seems like dinosaur fans are non existent i know quite a few non muppet fans who remember and miss the show.So it could problably be brought back in a anniversary type line of toys.This was a pretty unique show so i doubt the world has totally forgotten it

minor muppetz

Reaction score
baby sinclair said:
This was a pretty unique show so i doubt the world has totally forgotten it
Yeah, I don't think it is too common for people to have forgotten about it, although I think some non-muppet fans remember other henson shows better, like Fraggle Rock. Every once in a while I ask people I know if they ever watched this show, and sometimes they don't remember untill I tell them more about the show. Of course, whenever I talk to somebody I know and randomly say something like "Not the mama!" or "we're gonna need anothe rTimmy!" they usually know what I am talking about. I don't think people normally know what I am talking about if I randomly say "Smoo", though.

On the simpsons third season DVD set, during the commentary for the episode Black Widower, which features the simpsons watching a Dinosaurs-like show at the beginning, somebody (I think Matt Groening) jokingly says "nobody remembers Dinosaurs anymore".

Heck, I have started a few different threads regarding Dinosaurs and not very many people have commented in those threads. I think the same applies to other Dinosaurs threads.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I would love an Earl Sinclair figure. But if Palisades did make them, I wonder... what is the appropriate scale to the Muppet figures? :confused:

beaker

Reaction score
I just have the Triceratops boss, but yeah those Dinosaurs figures were definately very detailed.

G-MAN

Reaction score
I have the Earl from that set somewhere.