*If* Figures for "The Muppets" were made, what would you want?

12Medbe

Reaction score
Gonzo, Statler, Waldorf, The Snowths, Mahna Mahna, and Scooter. Also Probably the biggest stretch ever, but if sets were made, I would love have a Figure Set replica of The Muppet Theater.

robodog

Reaction score
MuppetAnimal mentioned an interactive Rowlf like Elmo Live.

This. This so very VERY much. I have a strict rule when it comes to toys. I only buy robotic/interactive pet type things and even then only if they're dogs. I'd probably break that rule if I ever came across a Rowlf figure. but if they were to make an Elmo Live style Rowlf I wouldn't buy one. One wouldn't be enough. I'd buy three or four. Maybe more. He'd fit in great with my collection of animatronic dogs.

Case in point. There's a FurReal Friends robot dog out now. I love this dog. I own two, am buying a third next month and whenever someone asks me what I want for Christmas I point them in the direction of this dog. I simply can't have too many. I have an obsessive personality and when I really like something I want multiples. If a Rowlf like MuppetAnimal described came out I'd be the same way with that.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
i want a walter 80s robot and the moopets with bobo the bear and maybe like a barbie style ken and barbie but make them gary and mary with the walter figure and have a tex richman with the bobo figure

Drtooth

Reaction score
recently ive grown fond of the vynil style toys...Sentai hero,Vynil Collectables, so im hoping for the Pop style muppet bubble heads

these
http://www.pixartalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/mickeypop.jpg

for some reason though im not fond of the vynilmation stuff..i dont like that they are all mickey shape
Some characters would no doubt work better than others. I really wish I got the Mike from Monsters Inc one of those. But that would be a great possibility down the line. At least they're sculpted and not blind boxed.

You know what the best thing to do about blind box vynalmations? Buy as many as there is in the collection and never open them. According to the Schrodinger's Cat theory, the possibility exists that you have the entire set.

robodog

Reaction score
Wait... There was G-force merchandise but no Up merchandise? Seriously? So I could own an obnoxious talking Guinea Pig figure or plush but am denied a Dug? Something has gone very wrong if that's the case.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Wait... There was G-force merchandise but no Up merchandise? Seriously? So I could own an obnoxious talking Guinea Pig figure or plush but am denied a Dug? Something has gone very wrong if that's the case.
The G-Force stuff went over like a lead balloon attatched to a submarine with a screen door.

To be honest, I think they thought kids would play with spy hamsters than action figures of an old man.

But they DID have Dug stuff. Actually, they had 3 of the other dogs, but for some reason it took them forever to make a Kevin. And that thing disappeared. Unfortunately, the Dug and the 3 other Dogs (I forget which ones) were large plush toys with large price tags. They do FINALLY have a smaller bean bag Dug plush.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
i do remember them and they kinda looked nice in detail but they never sold and the problem with up was they thought nothing was going to sell i men i remember there was no product for monsters inc another good film i feel the only three products that disney will think that will sell are cars toy story and disney princess in my opnion and hopefully they can add the muppets to add that list

robodog

Reaction score
The G-Force stuff went over like a lead balloon attatched to a submarine with a screen door.

To be honest, I think they thought kids would play with spy hamsters than action figures of an old man.

But they DID have Dug stuff. Actually, they had 3 of the other dogs, but for some reason it took them forever to make a Kevin. And that thing disappeared. Unfortunately, the Dug and the 3 other Dogs (I forget which ones) were large plush toys with large price tags. They do FINALLY have a smaller bean bag Dug plush.
The G-Force stuff deserved to fail. It was a horrible HORRIBLE movie. Of course unless dogs are involved most talking animal movies annoy the heck 0ut of me.

I'm glad there was Dug merchandise, but I'm not big on straight up plush. Usually if I buy a plush it needs to move or do something. I wish there had been poseable figures of him or something. Though from what I'm hearing even if such a thing had existed the price point would probably have been over what I would be able to pay.

They may have thought Spy Hamsters would have done better than old man figures but they made one fatal flaw. The hamsters were obnoxious, unlikeable characters in a movie in which you could tell they were trying way too hard to make the characters seem hip. It was a shallow piece of drek from beginning to end. Nobody wanted G-Force stuff because nobody liked the characters. Up had heart and the characters were likeable and thus there was a demand for merchandise. Basically Disney backed the wrong horse. Big time.