I won't be posting anymore...

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
No hard feelings, Sarge and I really hope you stay on here.:cry: No stress, no drama! iI just fun!:smile:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Whow, what is goimn on here?> i MEAN I thoyugth Sarege already said she was soorry foe being mean and loking likw ahw qqwa terying tro pick a gifhgt, and now all ofthe sudden, here she is sanppy becauee apparently werre the ones being mean to her so sotp ot everybody, oka? okay?

And how does oen lose interenst in the Muppets iof all things? ! eXPLAINESA THAT TI ME VPLEASE.``
OKAYY YOU KNWO WHAT? i THINKG i BETTER GOaus to bed now, I think my medicine has kicked in, so good night!
LOL! After ALL those typos, I'd say you were already asleep as you wrote this!

AbbessBryony

Reaction score
Actually I do still remember you AbbessBryony. Though I never really got to know you personally you wished me Happy Birthday in a birthday thread just before you decided to say good-bye to our forum. Thank you for the gesture. :smile: And thank you for sharing your Deviantart account link with us. Obviously you must like cats. :big_grin:
You're welcome. And yes, I do like cats.

If you'd reconsider posting here regularly again I'm sure we'd all love to have you back again. I'll even add you to my buddy list as soon as I finish this post. :flirt:
It's has been a never-ending cycle. I keep saying I won't be returning and yet I always come back to MC. Kind of like the cat in the song "The Cat Came Back".

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Well, I got some sleep, and I am in a much better mood. Every tiem I say I wont be posting for a while, I always end up coming back :stick_out_tongue:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
It's has been a never-ending cycle. I keep saying I won't be returning and yet I always come back to MC. Kind of like the cat in the song "The Cat Came Back".
I love that song! I think about it often.

Well, I got some sleep, and I am in a much better mood. Every time I say I wont be posting for a while, I always end up coming back :stick_out_tongue:
Always glad to have you back sarge!:smile: