I won't be posting anymore...

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I'm sure they'll get over it dude, why, in a couple of days from now, i'm sure everyone will forget the whole thing.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
1) I guess you don't remember me any more.
2) There's no issues with MC. It's just that I lost interest in the Muppets.
Actually I do still remember you AbbessBryony. Though I never really got to know you personally you wished me Happy Birthday in a birthday thread just before you decided to say good-bye to our forum. Thank you for the gesture. :smile:

And thank you for sharing your Deviantart account link with us. Obviously you must like cats. :big_grin: If you'd reconsider posting here regularly again I'm sure we'd all love to have you back again. I'll even add you to my buddy list as soon as I finish this post. :flirt:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
-_-

*sniff*

I admit that some of it was my fault for not wording things properly. I just hate being accused of stuff I never said, when I said that Inever said it more than once :frown:

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
it happens to the best of us. i sure alot of us have said something the wrong way at one time or another. hey, i almost got in trouble about my I love 40's thread, but its all good, and everyone moved on. know what i mean? and as MrsPepper said:

come muffin with us

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I will third.

Man, it took me a long time to start posting when I came to Muppet Central many years ago and once I finally did there were some people who weren't all that kind to me. Some have become buddies, most are gone. I have also known what it's like to have real troubles with some forum members - even when I was a moderator. You shouldn't take this one day so hard. I don't think you did anything wrong. You expressed your thoughts with a lot of passion. We all do that from time to time. Your posts didn't come near crossing a line and you have many people who want you to stay!

It's not just the art, news or webspace that make Muppet Central what it is. It starts with the people and you are one of us. :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Whow, what is goimn on here?> i MEAN I thoyugth Sarege already said she was soorry foe being mean and loking likw ahw qqwa terying tro pick a gifhgt, and now all ofthe sudden, here she is sanppy becauee apparently werre the ones being mean to her so sotp ot everybody, oka? okay?

And how does oen lose interenst in the Muppets iof all things? ! eXPLAINESA THAT TI ME VPLEASE.``

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I think I will still take a break for a few days. I tihnk I need a break from the computer period :stick_out_tongue:

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
take care Sgt Floyd, come back soon, take a muffin with you also, it'll make you feel better

D'Snowth

Reaction score
OKAYY YOU KNWO WHAT? i THINKG i BETTER GOaus to bed now, I think my medicine has kicked in, so good night!