I won't be posting anymore...

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Honestly, I still really enjoy this site. There's not much to talk about and clearly not enough people who are willing to discuss muppet stuff anymore but it feels like a vintage corner of the web that I'll always cherish. I've taken many breaks solely because there's not much to say but I've mostly been somewhat active here in 2021 and hope to stick around.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I mean, at least the bad apples are gone . . . but, unfortunately, some of the good seeds were converted over to their side, so there's also a number of good folks who used to be part of what made this place so much fun who are no longer here.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The issue I find with this place is basically the fact that the main admin just doesn’t even care about his website anymore long as it has nothing to do with his radio.

I mean I literally know at least four people who have signed up for this website and never got approved. This website would be doing a lot better if we just allowed new faces to come in.

The only reason I’m not on discord anymore is because there were moments I felt singled out or thrown under the bus over petty problems some of the staff there thought was going on with the server while other members seem to get a free pass to abide to said same issues, and honestly I wasn’t putting up with that ****. 🤷🏿‍♂️

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The issue I find with this place is basically the fact that the main admin just doesn’t even care about his website anymore long as it has nothing to do with his radio.
Remember when I pointed this out, only to be silenced (or, should I say CENSORED) for such? I mean, when even the sole mod on his forum likes such a post, that has to say something.
This website would be doing a lot better if we just allowed new faces to come in.
Unfortunately, the last time new faces were allowed in, we ended up with trolls like Charlie Benson, that Mario fanboy, and others, and I believe this is the very reason why Phil has made it so that he has to personally approve of new members before they can join . . . and, obviously, he's not approving any new members.

The only thing that would make this forum better is if he would just take our suggestion to heart to please, please, please bring on some new mods who can provide better and more thorough management around here. . . . Ed can only do so much by himself, and he's even said his powers as mod are limited to basically just locking/deleting posts/threads, and that's pretty much it; additional mods would not only allow MC to run much smoother and more efficiently, but it would take a tremendous weight off of Ed's shoulders at that.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
This is exactly why I feel like Charlie Benson ruined everything for new members being allowed to come in. How many folks have been lucky to even get a chance to come in since that idiot basically spammed the absolute **** of this forum? I later on found out he has Aspergers, and honestly from seeing his posts I can tell he has it extremely bad.

The issue with bringing in new staff members is there’s always some cheap cop-out excuse: x member isn’t active enough. X member has a history of bad posts or threads. X member has this fault or that fault Blah blah blah.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The issue with bringing in new staff members is there’s always some cheap cop-out excuse: x member isn’t active enough. X member has a history of bad posts or threads. X member has this fault or that fault Blah blah blah.
It's obviously going to take thorough background checks before anybody could even be approved to be a mod on here . . . but, I suppose somebody has no time for that, does he?

Muppet Master

Reaction score
So this is the first time I've heard of Charlie Benson, guess I took a break at the right time. And yeah, this site should definitely be allowing new members again, that explains why I haven't seen any new faces in a while.