I won't be posting anymore...

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Taking a small break from this website. It’s just been kind of bringing in some stress I’ve been trying to repress this entire month. I’ll be back in a week or two, audios.

cjd874

Reaction score
Hi friends,

Recently my grandmother was admitted to the hospital. She had been suffering from Alzheimer's disease for years and fell twice in two weeks. Today she passed away peacefully at New York Presbyterian Hospital after having a brain hemorrhage on Thursday. There were other factors that influenced the following decision, but this was the most important one.

I am taking a break from the forum for at least a week, if not longer. I need this time to be with my family and take care of them and myself. I will eventually post the remaining Sesame Street outlines afterwards, but once I reach #300 I will no longer post and will effectively be off the forum for good - most likely by January or February 2022. If you would like to stay in touch with me on Facebook or Instagram, please message me privately with your username so that we can connect away from the forum. Thank you for your support during this time.

Doug

Any Del

Reaction score
Sorry you're going through a tough time. My condolences goes out to you and your family and take care of yourself. Hope everything goes well for you.

Any Del

Reaction score
I'm taking a small break from the forums as well. Too much $hi! been going on. Take care all of you.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Godspeed to both of you. You mean enough to me I don’t want to lose touch.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Sorry for the loss of your grandmother Doug. I haven't been posting much on the forum either myself.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I’ve come to a conclusion on something.

I know I have posted here frequently, but to be honest this website is just slowly rotting each day and becoming boring, and it’s not as fun as it once was when I came back in 2017 as the real me and not the 14-year-old shy me pretending to be a different person in 2007. I’ve decided once I finish up my Top 10 Favorite Sesame Street moments series videos (which I expect will be completed maybe in 2022 but more likely 2023; I’m planning on posting them every four months), as well as a soon to be least favorite segment series which I do hope to start sometime next year, I’m officially abandoning this website for good and only coming back for specific Muppet events going on. It’s become clear the main admin only cares about his radio and nothing else, and the fact that this website has been acting up lately with glitches and hasn’t been fixed at all, and at this point I imagine never will only shows where this website is going.

Frankly a good portion of people who I admired and have become good friends with have abandoned ship and this place has become a ghost town now. Also doesn’t help that new members are basically never approved anymore. If anything I still predict this website to be long gone by the end of the 2020s.

I know it’s kind of sudden, but that’s really how I feel about this place now. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Yeah, it's a shame that new blood isn't being let in. This forum was pretty cool as recent as 2-3 years ago. I come around to check notifications once in a blue moon but that's about it.

And yeah, you can see certain aspects of the site (main and forum) are just totally ceasing to function properly... it's sort of hilarious in a way. The wheels are slowly falling off.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I haven't been on here as much as I used to, a little thing called "Life" got in the way. Plus, it's not as interesting to be on anymore, at least for me. I want to delete my account, but I'm not sure how or if I will be able to. But every once in a while, I'll listen to Muppet Central Radio, but that's about it.

So that being said, I have had fun when I was on here in the early days, but I just won't be posting on here anymore. I wish everyone on here well.