I won't be posting anymore...

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
She most likely got a new job and is probably busy with that.
Unfortunately, no. I guess I forgot to mention when I introduced myself, I tend to drop off the face of the universe for awhile, come back for a little bit, then drop off for awhile again without warning. Especially when I get into a new fandom (I've been a bit on a Mario Bros. kick since 2018 or so). I bounce back and forth with things a lot (I guess that's the ADHD, I don't know). As far as my unemployment goes, still looking (not easy finding a job when you're pushing 40). Also stuff has been going on in my personal life that's gotten me a little nutso (surgery, an abscess from said surgery, and my grandmother diagnosed with Parkinsons). And of course, Carroll Spinney.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Unfortunately, no. I guess I forgot to mention when I introduced myself, I tend to drop off the face of the universe for awhile, come back for a little bit, then drop off for awhile again without warning. Especially when I get into a new fandom (I've been a bit on a Mario Bros. kick since 2018 or so). I bounce back and forth with things a lot (I guess that's the ADHD, I don't know). As far as my unemployment goes, still looking (not easy finding a job when you're pushing 40). Also stuff has been going on in my personal life that's gotten me a little nutso (surgery, an abscess from said surgery, and my grandmother diagnosed with Parkinsons). And of course, Carroll Spinney.
Sorry.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Oof. Sorry to hear you're going through all that. Sending you good vibes and good luck.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Btw, hello all! I've been gone for well over a month, my longest time away from here. My, how time does fly! I've been pretty busy, really trying to get my life on track, and also chatting on other places on the web. But i'll hopefully be able to be here more often.

@D'Snowth hey. Lookin' as Snowthy as ever! 😉

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Btw, hello all! I've been gone for well over a month, my longest time away from here. My, how time does fly! I've been pretty busy, really trying to get my life on track, and also chatting on other places on the web. But i'll hopefully be able to be here more often.

@D'Snowth hey. Lookin' as Snowthy as ever! 😉
Welcome back!