I won't be posting anymore...

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I’m back from a long and seriously needed break.

Truth is, for my own reasons, I really, really needed a break from the muppet community. I even felt kind of hesistant at all on coming back on the forums. But I’m back, and i’m gonna start catching up with y’all again.

Also, with some changes going on, I have decided to come back on the discord once I feel caught up with the forums.
Good to have you back, Alex!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I’m back from a long and seriously needed break.

Truth is, for my own reasons, I really, really needed a break from the muppet community. I even felt kind of hesistant at all on coming back on the forums. But I’m back, and i’m gonna start catching up with y’all again.

Also, with some changes going on, I have decided to come back on the discord once I feel caught up with the forums.
Welcome back Alex!

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Have not posted on this forum in well over a year. Used to come here on a daily basis around 2014-2015ish. Not really sure why I stopped posting, i guess there just wasn't much to talk about. Regardless, this forum is usually a pleasant place for muppet discussion and I'm glad it's still pretty active.
Hey dude! I miss you 'round here

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Have not posted on this forum in well over a year. Used to come here on a daily basis around 2014-2015ish. Not really sure why I stopped posting, i guess there just wasn't much to talk about. Regardless, this forum is usually a pleasant place for muppet discussion and I'm glad it's still pretty active.
Welcome back!