I wonder...

EasyBeinGreen

Reaction score
I commend you for your efforts Kevin, I think that you and the other mods have done a great job at keeping MC a very family-friendly and professional board. I may not have many posts racked up, but I have been around for years and that is long enough to know that MC dedicates itself to providing people with a positive and enthusiastic place to discuss.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Thank you! That means so much when folks take notice. :smile:

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Am i Pete?

beause is it true at times like this i decend into someone elses persona

Marky

Reaction score
EasyBeinGreen said:
I commend you for your efforts Kevin, I think that you and the other mods have done a great job at keeping MC a very family-friendly and professional board. I may not have many posts racked up, but I have been around for years and that is long enough to know that MC dedicates itself to providing people with a positive and enthusiastic place to discuss.
A high-quality subject deserves a high-quality thread!

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
It is. That's why I always try to push for that positive atmosphere and professionalism on the boards so we don't run them off.
That is SO appreciated. I was weaned on Star Trek fandom and sometimes fans can be, well, a little scary and weird. It's great to have your stuff appreciated (don't we all just LOVE it when someone likes our posts?), but it's unsettling when attention becomes intrusive or unwelcome.

Marky

Reaction score
Ruahnna said:
That is SO appreciated. I was weaned on Star Trek fandom and sometimes fans can be, well, a little scary and weird. It's great to have your stuff appreciated (don't we all just LOVE it when someone likes our posts?), but it's unsettling when attention becomes intrusive or unwelcome.
Yep. Know what you mean. Star Wars fans are pretty brutal, too. Porbably more agressive. Man, I couldn't take it anymore. Even the official site!!!