I want to honeymoon @Disneyland to see the Muppets

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
erniebert1234ss said:
uh, mdu, look at bazookabeak's location...

BJ
Yes, I know it sounds stupid but I dont know that much about America, surprisingly I know much more than most people I know but im just not an expert on places in america and where they are located, I thought Michigan could have been near Florida, it sounds stupid but I dont look at the atlas too often.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Muppetsdownunder said:
Yes, I know it sounds stupid but I dont know that much about America, surprisingly I know much more than most people I know but im just not an expert on places in america and where they are located, I thought Michigan could have been near Florida, it sounds stupid but I dont look at the atlas too often.

You might be surprised to learn that there are plenty of Americans who might think that Michigan is near Florida. Certainly too many for my comfort. I know about this because when I vacation in other states (I live in Missouri)and tell people where I'm from, all too often I have to explain that Missouri is not Kansas. It doesn't help that I live in Kansas City, either.

In response to the title of this thread, Disney World is the number one location for American honeymooners. I learned this because my wife and I had our honeymoon there. It was loads of fun and my wife was able to prove her love for me my seeing MuppetVision 3-D twice (and standing in line with me so I could get my picture taken with Kermit and Piggy).