I Want Help

Erine81981

Reaction score
Ok Look There has to be someone on this website that has the abilty to do this?

I need help. I figured someone would help. All I need is someone to make a background w/ drawn characters of SS, FR and TMS. I'm sorry but I figured someone would of told me something about how or what to do but there seems to be know one out there that knows what to do so I'm just going to give up on this project. Bye.

GPrime1

Reaction score
Um, not really sure if you were asking a question, and if you did whether or not you answered it yourself. What is it that you are referring to?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Well I've had two threads of if there was anyone that knows how to paste or is really good at drawing Muppet characters. I would love a background for my computer of Classic Muppets, Fraggles, Sprocket and Classic Sesame Street characters going trick or treating. Halloween Background. Thats what I want. I'm a good drawer but just not good at putting a lot of Muppets, Fraggles and Sesame Street characters on one big piece of paper or pasting characters onto a background. Now I don't have pics or background for any of this that I'm talking about but I was hoping that someone might know what I'm talking about. So could u or anyone else help me?

GPrime1

Reaction score
sounds like a cool project. with my workload as it is right now though, I wouldn't really be any help (I imagine you would want this for Hallowe'en?). anyway, something to consider for the future...

dwayne1115

Reaction score
so let me get this strait you want somone to just get all the mupp pic they can and put them togher to make one big grope pic.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Not really. I want the characters to be spread out. I want them to be trick or treating. Not one big pic of them toegther. It would be halloween. Now I would want certain characters in the shot. Not just Muppets. I want Sesame Street and Fraggles. now the thing is I want it to be cartoon looking not Puppet form. Now if u understand what I'm trying to get at post me.