I think I've been cheated!

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
I emailed them regarding Uncle Deadly a few days ago and they said that their UD shipment got held up at customs. It is their hope (and ours) that they get through customs in a speedy fashion so that they can ship them out.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry, but I feel the need to come in here and straighten a few things out.

1 Owing to the fact that they're swamped with fulfilling orders, E-mailing OMGCNFO.com is probably not the best thing to do right now.
2 If you have questions about your orders, then go over to the Palisades Toys forums and either send a Private Message (PM) or E-mail to the member called Ignohippo. He's serving as the contact man between us and the guys at OMG who are fulfilling as many orders as possible these days.
3 If you haven't received a confirmation message stating your order's on its way... Use your own good judgment in waiting about a week or two before contacting Ignohippo to make sure your order's A-OK. Course, if there are problems with the payment, then you should contact him ASAP.
4 The shipment of Uncle Deadly figures went through a tough process. The reason our cards were charged around 6/24 was because the guys at OMG anticipated having their supplies in soon after that. Turns out that they only received half the shipment on 7/9/2005, with the second half of that shipment arriving on 7/11/2005. The problem was that they got their shipment of the Penguins that same day, tried to fulfill as many orders as they could on that same day, and then pack up everything and head on out to the convention in San Diego that weekend starting on 7/14/2005.
5 We know that OMGCNFO.com has indeed received their shipment of Uncle Deadly and Penguin figures, as evidenced by the two threads at the Palisades forums expressing the thoughts of those who've received their figures. Some received the figures last week and some are still waiting to get their figures.
So give it a little while... And if you get your figures before the confirmation message, perfect. If nothing, then in a week or two you should talk to Ignohippo, just use some "good" judgment when contacting him.
Hopefully, this can help to stem some of the negativity that happened due to this snafu rampant over there at the PT boards. And I rully do hope that Palisades makes Sal Manilla as a figure to be released before the end of the year/contract.

frogtownhollow

Reaction score
Well, I think that anyone has a right to complain when a credit card is charged, and merchandise is not shipped in return for over a month and counting. I don't care how busy they are, where they had to go, etc....they had time to charge our cards, didn't they? According to their own policy, that wasn't supposed to happen until ITEMS ARE READY TO SHIP......not when they "might" be ready or are "almost" ready to ship.
I have emailed them 3 times about this, and gotten no response. It just all smacks of bad business ethics, I think.
I have never started a negative thread since I've been a member here, and didn't take any enjoyment out of it. I'm just frustrated that my money has been taken and more than a month later have nothing to show for it. :boo:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Understood. Not trying to minimize your frustration. Just trying to explain the other guys' position.
In a perfect world, the figures would have been arriving on the weekend of 6/24/2005 or on 6/27/2005, so it would've made sense for them to charge our cards cause they'd have had the figures and sent them out lickety-split. What happened in reality was unfortunate, but these were circumstances beyond their control. The figures didn't show up until about two weeks after they charged the cards. Should they have reversed those charges when they knew or saw the figures wouldn't be in that weekend, only to charge the credit cards again two or three or how many weeks later it would have been? That might have proven a bigger legistical nightmare for everyone involved. We all know about the frustration of customers with this... Just give it some time to get the figures, and if there's nothing to report on your front in about a couple of weeks more then use your "good" judgment and talk to Ignohippo to check up on your order.

This is all I can do to try to help people here at MC. Hope it does and we all get our figures soon.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Who is this Ignohippo? How can he help us? Does he work for OMG?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
My card was charged, and I had supposed that it was charged when I originally placed my order because, sometimes, my brain doesn't work right and I ignore what is written on websites.

I had spent too much money at some point so when it was charged to me, it's cost me $30 more (for over-draft charges). LOL!! I'm so stupid. I need a book-keeper (who will let me buy my action figures)!

Thanks, Count, for the updates. I'm still waiting patiently on mine because, isn't there like only 3 people doing all the work? Hopefully this will be successful enough they will buy Sal from Palisades!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
To answer your questions MuppetsRule...
1 No, Ignohippo doesn't work for OMGCNFO.com.
2 Ignohippo is a member of the Palisades Toys forums.
3 The guys at OMGCNFO asked him to be their leazon between all the people/customers who happen to be members of the Palisades forums and the company distributing the Uncle Deadly and Penguin action figures.
4 You can head on over and contact him via PM or E-mail by clicking the appropriate links in his personal member page.
But be aware that he might say what I've said already. Check with him to see your order's status, but use your "good" judgment to know when to contact him. If you haven't heard anything in a couple of weeks from today, I'd say you should go ahead and contact him then.
But please bear in mind that OMGCNFO.com does know of all the pending orders and are attempting to fulfill as many of them as possible.

Hope this helps somewhat.

Convincing John

Reaction score
Contact Info Not Working

Hi,

Has anyone else tried to order from OMGCNFO? I've been trying to contact them (about a refund) and their phone number is "no longer in service or is disconnected" and their AIM name is "unavailable". I've tried emailing them as well, but got no response. Nothin' works!:sympathy:

Anyone know what's going on? :confused:

Convincing John

tomahawk

Reaction score
Well, with the state of the toy (action figure ) industry I wouldn't be surprised if OMG is having problems. Not that I don't feel bad if people are owed money, but it sucks cause I had a lot of respect for OMG. They did there best to get us the last few Muppet figures. :cry:

louloubellsuk

Reaction score
Hey

I ordered a Uncle deadly off the site quite recently, just wondering if you all recieved them in the end.