sarah_yzma
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Nov 30, 2002
- Messages
- 4,432
- Reaction score
- 80
I had a speech tournament today! I placed in Standard Oratory (SO) and qualified for regionals in Foreign Extempt (FX) (I qualified in SO too!)
On the way home I sat next to my dearest crush and he hugged me half the way home, and we just talked....I think he knows I like him, now...but that's fine!!! I hope he does! He is the sweetest guy! of course he is 17 and I'm 14..but he's only one grade higher than me!
SO I HAD AN AWESOME DAY
Sarah
On the way home I sat next to my dearest crush and he hugged me half the way home, and we just talked....I think he knows I like him, now...but that's fine!!! I hope he does! He is the sweetest guy! of course he is 17 and I'm 14..but he's only one grade higher than me!
SO I HAD AN AWESOME DAY
Sarah
Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Halftime Show
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street Classics on YouTube
Back to the Rock Season 2
Sesame Street debuts on Netflix
Sam and Friends Book
Jim Henson Idea Man
Bear arrives on Disney+
