I noticed you're watching too...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I never noticed that about TMM and the soundtrack before! I have to see that for myself now! Wow.

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
I had two different soundtrack recordings of "Never Before, Never Again". One was a vinyl record (anyone besides me remember those?) and the other was a prerecorded cassette. And now I couldn't tell you if either one was the version from the movie, but they were clearly different from each other.

:stick_out_tongue:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I remember records! I still have some that I listen to once every few years! Nothing is as cool as old records with that "sshSHHsshSHH" sound under the needle. I love it.

Marky

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I remember records! I still have some that I listen to once every few years! Nothing is as cool as old records with that "sshSHHsshSHH" sound under the needle. I love it.
I just tried hooking up my old turntable... the needle's busted off.
WAAAAA:cry: !

rexcrk

Reaction score
I've got another one for ya!

In Muppets Take Manhattan during the "Together Again" opening when the Electric Mayhem is singing "Together Again!" Animal says "AGAIN!" right after they say that line.

On the 25th Anniversary CD that part with Animal isn't there... and it's funny because every time I listen to the song I always expect to hear Animal say his line. :halo:

Marky

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
OH NO! Does anybody even sell those anymore?
Believe it or not, they do. And guess what - they're really, reeeeeeally expensive hi-end puppies. Sheesh!