I need some help! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick22

Reaction score
i really need some advice/help. i just lost 2 of my best friends which i am 99% sure that we will never speak again and one of the friends i lost os the best friend of the girl i like and now im pretty sure the girl i like and her twin sister hate me. what should i do?

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Just say sorry for whatever you did, and give her something to apologise with; e.g Flowers.

Nick22

Reaction score
but i didn't do anything to the twins! they're mad cause i was mean to the girl that's her best friend (Sydney). and im not srry to sydney. at all. she is mean to everyone. thats a good idea but im not sure how well that'll work out. she already thinks im weird. and she hates me cause of what i did to her friend.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Sorry to hear all that has happened. I really hope things work out for you. I would maybe just give things time to cool off.

Beauregard

Reaction score
i really need some advice/help. i just lost 2 of my best friends which i am 99% sure that we will never speak again and one of the friends i lost os the best friend of the girl i like and now im pretty sure the girl i like and her twin sister hate me. what should i do?
Yeeps! Slow down my friend! Seems maybe that you need to get a moment to breathe and to slide everything back into perspective. It may be that you over-reacted, or that they did, or that your friend's did. Just don't give them up for lost right away, a little conversation and some communication and I'm sure everything will be ok. The way I always think to deal with an issue is to talk it out...Usually it does wind up to be misscommunication!

Redsonga

Reaction score
Sometimes being friends means saying sorry even if you're not really sorry and just swallowing your pride :frown:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Although we sympathize with what you're going through Nick, I'm going to have to close this thread. Please understand, it's nothing against you... It's just that threads like these might have negative repercussions if the person being talked about logs on as a guest and reads the messages in the thread itself. And the last thing we as an online community would want is to cause real-life problems between people over what gets posted on these forums. Hope you can understand and hope that the situation you're facing can be resolved amicably. :batty:

Status
Not open for further replies.