I need pics from CPA in Atlanta-- especially Bugsy Them!

Dearth

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have accidentally broken the USB connection to our external hard-drive, and lost some amazing collections of photos that I'd been amassing.

Today I'm working on reconstructing my archive of the various Henson exhibits at the Center for Puppetry Arts in Atlanta. I found a big chunk of what I needed online, but I can't seem to locate any pics of Bugsy Them (technically Bruno) and the two police dogs from Dog City.

Any other pics would be welcome too. Just post the links here.

Alex

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Does this shot of Bugsy Them and the police dogs count in this shot starting at 3:05.

You can take a snapshot of that video and save that into your pictures.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Taking photos at the CPA is verboten, otherwise I'd have a buttload of 'em to send you.

Dearth

Reaction score
Well, there's verboten and then there's verboten. :wink:

Here's the album I assembled just yesterday. Only one photo was taken by me personally, and that was of my prototype Mega checkered suit Gonzo posed in front of the sign outside.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.308617739251796.73765.100003107175804&type=3

All the rest of these pics are floating around online in various and sundry locations. So LOTS of folks have been breaking the no-photo rule.

And Fracklefan, thanks for the video. I may resort to those frames, but I was hoping for a slightly wider shot. I had one on the old external drive set of images, so I know there's one out there somewhere.

Alex