I Love Kenneth Lily

grail

Reaction score
jackie, how did you find this out? i KNOW i should be in the first 500 (my money order was in their new offices before they were), but i havn't heard anything yet...what's the deal?

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Well Byron, you wanted one - so i kinda figured it might not be Joe posing in his birthday suit !

Unless there's something you need to tell me about a Joe, Jackie, Byron love triangle ? ;-)
Nope, that's Joggy's area---remember, he is the Vice-Jackie! :big_grin:

And just to rest your curiosity, the bonus is not a nekkid picture of Joe. :eek: Lol!

Really!

It's not!

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Ack! So many questions! What is it? Am I one of the first 500 people? What color are their hands now?

Ahhhhhhhhh!

(anyway, my guess for what it is is a Bill Barretta action figure with muffin pack-in, but that's just my guess)

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by EmmyMik
(anyway, my guess for what it is is a Bill Barretta action figure with muffin pack-in, but that's just my guess)
I ain't gonna say what kind of muffin...

:wink:

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by grail
jackie, how did you find this out? i KNOW i should be in the first 500 (my money order was in their new offices before they were), but i havn't heard anything yet...what's the deal?
I already got my package~!! Michael Horn is pretty darn fast in mailing things out!!! :smile: