I just saw Wicked...

peyjenk

Reaction score
...and thought it was the most amazing, incredible, astounding, fantastic, creative, awesome, terrific, unbelievable, and utterly cool show I've ever seen. I've been to a lot of theatre, but I don't recall ever before wanting to buy a ticket for the next performance at intermission.

I mean... wow.

Who else has seen it? Did you love it as much as I did?

I'm in a green kinda mood now: :smile: :grouchy: :coy:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I saw it's travelling show in Toronto last year. I was so blown away by it... we were in the third row and I swear that one of the flying monkeys was staring at me during the finale. They're so intense! And I think I locked eyes with Galinda for about a split second. :embarrassed: It was very overwhelming, but in a good way. I would love to just fall into that world for a few hours.

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
I'm glad you liked it. Wicked is one of the most popular Broadway shows.

Xerus

Reaction score
My Dad and I saw Wicked when we vacationed in New York two years ago. And we just loved it. It made us see the Wicked Witch in a way we've never saw her before after all those years from watching the Wizard of Oz on TV. Dad even liked Wicked better than the original Oz story.

Ignorance

Reaction score
I've been wanting to see it for some time now, but I haven't really had the chance.
Do you think it will be just as good on a home television set? =P

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Being Kansan, I love both Oz and Wicked, even though you get conflicting views on Elphaba, given her change of direction from the 1939 film to the Maguire novel & especially the musical.