I just lost my job

CraigD

Reaction score
Hey Byron,

I'm sorry to hear that man. It sounded like a good job you had there. But I'm sure something else will come up.

If not, come backpack in Australia for a while :wink:

Good luck man!

Craig

KPrell

Reaction score
Hi Byron,

Sorry to hear your news. The job situation seems to be tough all around these days and it's scary not knowing what's around the corner. Good luck and here's hoping you find something even better - in time for your birthday!

Karen

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Hey y'all, thanks for your support, I really appreciate it. :smile:

Tuesday was pretty bad, but every day since has gotten a little bit better...I know that God has somethin' in store for me (hopefully an even more enjoyable career step), and I hold on to that faith that He has taken care of me. I am only a human and cannot see any results yet, and have to sometimes struggle to trust that I'm in His hands---and I know I am.

I have also been searchin' like crazy online for somethin'---and not just within my degree. I am applyin' for other writer positions, but I'm also goin' out for things I'm just plain interested in---photography and private investigating, to name two.

Sure, I may not get anywhere with those, but hey---you won't ever know unless you TRY! So try I am---the worst that can happen is that I won't hear back from somebody---and the best thing that could happen is that this could pay off! :big_grin:

So, thanks once again, and I'm pluggin' away with a good attitude...I believe somethin' good is gonna come my way...

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Byron,

So sorry to hear about this. You're definitely in my prayers.

Pardon my ignorance, but I thought you worked for a Disney Store? It sounds now like you were in some kind of technical writing position.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Hey Tom...I did work at a Disney Store, but I was forced to leave when I got this job.

Not forced by the Head Beagle of the store or anything, but forced because she needed me available more than I could have been---woulda been WAY too much on this guy!

But it's okay---I mean, we had SO many kiddie things and baby things, not much adult stuff or "classic" collectible things---the only things I miss are the discounts and most of the cast members! :big_grin:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Byron

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. I'll be on a new job hunt soon when I graduate this summer. Eeeek! I know it will work out okay, though - for both of us. Everybody seems to be constantly changing jobs these days so I wouldn't be too worried. Hope you find something soon.:smile: :smile:

Jessie

Reaction score
What is Janice and Mokey's final destination?