I have something very important to say

Pork

Reaction score
Good thing I didn't bring my eyes today. I think I'd feel sick if I saw a brain operation taking place.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
*wearing telescopic glasses, poking and prodding the brain* Interesting...... *she starts to drop the brain* whoop..... it's ok!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
You didn't bring your eyes Anna? I hope they are in a safe place so you don't lose them.
If you misplace them you'll have to be led by a guide dog.
But tell you what. When Alex has finished my brain operation if you need to you can borrow one of my eyes. I think they're the right size to fit your eye sockets.
Would you prefer I plucked out and gave you my right eye or my left?

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Don't worry, Marty. If your brain is damaged or destroyed, I have a backup here in this jar. It's labeled Abby Normal.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Aw thanks Tony. I'm lucky to have such caring friends who think of everything.

Pork

Reaction score
Um UBER GROSS! I mean, thanks for the Offer Marty but if I need my eyes ther just here in my pocket...*puts hand in pocket only to discover there is hole in it*...Um, drat. that's never good. *puts eye patch on both eyes to look extra piratey*. Arrr, I need no guide dog. I've go me my trusty talking Lobster. He'll guide me wherever it be me need go.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Talking Lobster: Hello there. *whistles* *looks around* I see your eyes. There right over ther.....no not there. To your right. No not my right your right. Good. Now bend over.....*one of the eyes start rolling away* On no! Your eye is making a break for that mouse hole! HURRY!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
*concentrating, is carefully dissecting part of Marty's brain* Huh? Oh, uh, it's coming along..... splendid. I wonder...... *pokes the brain* can you feel that?