I Hate Those Claw Machines!

Lazy J

Reaction score
But I really REALLY Hate Naanco toys. They refuse to sell the Muppets, Mr. Potatoheads, and Heathcliffs on the @#$% open market. They only sell it to arcades and carnivals. The worst is that their office is in Chelsea, MA, so I could drive up there and give them my complaints.
[/QUOTE]

The way it has been explained to me is that the Nanco and the other Novelty companys get the licenceing rights to make prises for redemtion only.
Then the trademark holder (JHC or as much as it pains me to say it Disney) can sell the rights for "resale" plush to another comapny.

This almost made since back when companys like Play by Play- Ace- Acme and the like like were making lower quality plush for redemtion and Dakin, Gund and the Like were making High end stuff. Anymore much of the Nanco stuff , like the Odie I have on my desk, is just as high quality as the stuff being made by Applause and the like.

So I feel your pain, nanco's web page is full of cool Garfield, Potato Head and Muppet stuff that I cant buy : (

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
I love the claw!! I'm kind of good; I once won an Eey-ore, and have won several Super Balls over the years [no one make rude jokes about that!! :wink: ]

Dantecat

Reaction score
I really do like those games.I won a whole lot of prizes.Besides,I'm sort of like the crane game master. :excited:

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
My friend got a doll in one for 30 pence or cents, whatever you crazy americans!

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Iused to play those claw games all the time ' till they went up to a dollar a pop. Kind of looses it charm after to try to win a 50c toy for 1.00 lol. But I guess that's not the point really. And a few times I have been cheated I played this one in a truck stop and the claw wasn't tight enough to pick up anything. If they were fair I wouldn't mind to much. :attitude:

Animal Jam

Reaction score
I went to Dave and Buster's and they had this giant crane machine there. I got a juinor mints pillow out of it. :smile: