"I hate the Media" posers!!!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I have a confession to make. I am very upset with the TV industry as well. Mainly because of all these Transformer Digimon, Pokejunk shows. Why, you ask? It takes jobs away from decient hard working cartoonists! People who actually know how a cartoon works. I can't stand how cartoonists are refused from jobs while guys in suits throw together a cartoon show based on some cheesy flavor of the month toy!!!!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
sid

I think this has turned into a pay-per-view event!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
TIGERS??

COOL!!! I'll watch that!!

Maybe some gators?

FOZ

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Hey, why not take away their credit cards and drop them in the center of Manhattan. They wouldn't survive long? :big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Or give them a bunch of cash and put them in the middle of the Bronx! Let's see 'em survive that!!

FOZ

BTW...I try to watch that Survivor show, at least until they get rid of the one who is my favorite. I haven't seen it since they kicked Gabriel off (isn't that the name of that bartender guy?). He was cool. I read his profile and am jealous I haven't had his experiences...though i have had my own good experiences, and some even involve prescription medication...

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
They always seem to vote off the cool people first and keep around the old wrinkly meanies! Not that everyone that is wrinkly is a meanie, but if I'm going to dedicate an hour of my life to watch a bunch of people on an island - they at least need to be attractive. Not some nasty naked guy. LOL!:smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Yeah, I agree. There was the girl in the first show I didn't want to see kicked off, and Richard was just gross...was and is...

I forgot who it was in the second; I just know I wanted Gabe to make it through.

This is going to sound weird if we keep THIS conversation up though, I'm afraid, LOL!

The one old lady had to go, tho.

FOZ