"I hate the Media" posers!!!

Jessie

Reaction score
I think that in some ways the media is quite pushy. Whenever I see red I feel the need to find a Coca Cola very quickly. But I hate Survivor and don't really care that its "the most watched show on TV."

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I can't see Survivor making it another couple years. I don't really care anymore. I enjoyed it for a while the first season, but when the most irritating person won, I lost all interest. Since then it's just boring. I kind of with they'd cancel the show and just leave the people there! Only kidding....kinda. :smile: Pig's blood anyone? Ick! Who really cares about this garbage. Now I hope that Fear Factor gets cancelled!

Thog

Reaction score
Yes it's true Futurama is gone and Matt isn't very happy about that. Now he is thinking of dumping the Simpsons because of it. But there has been talk of this before and nother ever happened.
I hope they keep Family Guy, that is one of the best shows. It hasn't been taken off yet but then again it hasn't been renewed either.

Dan

Lu775

Reaction score
Simpson's stay

Hey, Matt isn't going to dump the Simpsons. He says they
have several season's left in 'em.
(at least that's what he said today)

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
For some reason the news made the opposite report on Groening's opinion. I think they should continue on for a few more years. Maybe the initial statement was made in bitterness over the Futurama decision - I really can't belive it's cancelled. Can someone direct me to confirmation of that? It was said that a Simpson's movie was a definite (someday)!

sidcrowe

Reaction score
Frogboy...

Simpsons forever!

I tried to get into Survivor, but when I finally tried after everybody else already had, I discovered that it isn't really about "surviving" at all. It's nothing more than a popularity contest. If the strongest and the smartest survived, or if nature let the weaker win, or if something cool happened, then yeah--that's a survivor show. But all they did was play politics and vote each other off. I was like "are you kidding me?"

It's just like a high school, but all the gossip is televised.

Hardly a "reality" show at all. :embarrassed:

Good riddance.

Simpsons forever!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
sid

Exactly. It really is trash television (in my opinion). I'm glad that the ratings have fallen for this first in the series of so-called "reality programs". I would still have to say the Fear Factor is the worst. Now, that Eco-challenge thing intrigues me a little. That's more about a real sort of competition. I just don't find it entertaining to see people sit around and eat bugs - or to be covered in them by some d-level TV celebrity. Ick! I would like to see the Olson twins get covered in bugs - now that's television! Just kiddin, but it may be a good idea to keave them out on an island somewhere.

sidcrowe

Reaction score
Froggy show idea

Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen in...

"Authentic Survivor Island Party"

The Olsen twins, one unmanned remote camera, a case of sardines, 24 cans of Pepsi and one month.

Two will enter...only one shall leave.:big_grin:

Sorry, but how could I resist?

sidcrowe

Reaction score
Live tigers?

Heck, this isn't just an idea anymore––with the addition of live tigers, it's pure gold!

Get on the phone and sell this thing to HBO or FOX:wink: