I finally made it to senior membership!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
Finally!

Hey! Get that hot dog out of the pool! What do you want to do, get crumbs in it?
*super scooter says as a muffin floats by :smirk: *

Manda:-D

Reaction score
OK, that was a lil' gross. But, still, I'm gladf to have finally made it to coveted Senior Status! Now, I'll go hit the bar! *Begins to hit a metal bar w/a bat*
(Oh, come on, you KNEW that was coming!)

Luke

Reaction score
Crazy Harry said:
The Senior Member wash room is getting a little crouded. We might have to close it down for expansion.
I agree, i think it's time to step things up a gear and relocate all senior members and present them with speedos or itsy bitsy bikini's as i open the doors to my "Mansion Of Penguin Gratutity" - it's like the Playboy mansion but with less bunnies and more penguins. Behold the water features ....... oh, that must have been Foz taking a whizz in the olympic sized aquatic swimming pool.

In the mansion we have PC's permanently set to all the websites that matter - CNN, Muppet Central, Palisades, Rate That Chocolate Bar, The Richard Simmons Homepage - and for those that are badly behaved (or say anything good about the Muppet Babies) we make them shave Byron while he sings from the score of Disney's Little Mermaid !

:eek:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I am NOT getting in the pool....I'll just get all the hair out of the hot tub and keep it to myself

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Luke said:
I agree, i think it's time to step things up a gear and relocate all senior members and present them with speedos or itsy bitsy bikini's as i open the doors to my "Mansion Of Penguin Gratutity" - it's like the Playboy mansion but with less bunnies and more penguins. Behold the water features ....... oh, that must have been Foz taking a whizz in the olympic sized aquatic swimming pool.

In the mansion we have PC's permanently set to all the websites that matter - CNN, Muppet Central, Palisades, Rate That Chocolate Bar, The Richard Simmons Homepage - and for those that are badly behaved (or say anything good about the Muppet Babies) we make them shave Byron while he sings from the score of Disney's Little Mermaid !

:eek:

Geez, THAT'S a scary thought!!!!! ....No, the part a/b the itsy-bitsy bikinis.....:eek: You do NOT wanna see me in a bikini!!!!
....Oh, yeah, and the part a/b the Richard Simmons' homepage....There must be laws against that sort of thing!
....And shaving Byron while he sings Little Mermaid....*shudder*

Schnikees, Luke you're gonna give me NIGHTMARES!!!!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
:sing:
she wore an itsy-bitsy, teeny-weeny, yellow, polka-dot bikini that she wore for the first time today!
:sing:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I love that song

1 2 3 4 tell the people what she wore :flirt: