I finally got Sweetums!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Woot! I'd like to thank JediX for PMing me the e-bay link to a well priced fig, Frogster and Zoot The Saxman for always giving me hope that I'd still get him, Ed for assuring me he was still obtainable and the Unisted States Postal Service for getting him to me so quickly.

I got my Sweetums!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
HAHA! Congrats Vic! I'm thrilled for ya!

Oh, and guess which prawn just won a Zoot figure on eBay...? :halo: :wink: :cool:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Good for you Dave. But honestly, I see those all the time. 0__0 I guess in my area noone collects them.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... But the thing to remember Mrs P, is you've got the best Muppets display of all... Silver Snail store in Toronto!
Never been there, but from what the others say... It was the Canadian equivalent of Electronics Boutique down here in PR, supporting the line through its entire run... But Silver Snail went the extra mile and has great parody displays like the Muppets Lord of the Rings from a while back, and all their remaining stock is proudly displayed all together like it should be.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Congrats on getting Sweetums, and your display looks great!!

I really like those little flags behing Sam, very appropriate. May I ask where you found them?

Cheers,
:smile:
Anthony

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Thanks! I work for and am born and raised in The Salvation Army. That's what the other flag is. I know that I've seen those types of flagswith other flags of the world in place of the Salvation Army Flag, but I don't remember where. World Showcase in Disney maybe?

jediX

Reaction score
Woo, viva figures. Glad to help. For a while there, I didn't know if the PM even got through.

Speaking of, has there been any thread here to brag, er, I mean, share Muppet figure displays?