I don't understand it...

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Oh I love somebody come and play, for reasons beyond it being such a well written song. There is something so simple and touching about it, and it can really get to you a certain points in your life. Sometimes a song just pops up in your head, and there is just joy and sadness that can come over you at the same time.

For me It's the song "trying, and trying again" and sometimes it's so personal, it's like only you're the only one who understands what it means to you in your life, like the song was written just for you or something, and I'm getting tears just writing about it.:cry:

The warmth and tenderness of his voice on that song, as well as the music and the words can only be explained as moving.

The song "Imagination" just reminds me of Jim Henson for some reason. I always thought of that song as Jim's song and I think it describes him and who he was best, It's like the heart of Jim, and when ever I here this song, and think of him it brings tears to my eyes and I cant even contain myself anymore and I'm crying again.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
I Always get misty when i hear " Saying Goodbye" It's Fozzie and Rowlf they kill me

Xela

Reaction score
Yeah, when I listen to those songs alone, I sometimes get sad. Well, it's not really sad, but the songs are so nice and so innocent, that they just touch the soul.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I also think it's what these songs mean to you personally. With all of life's ups and downs and all of is losses, sometimes they are a reminder as well as give you the courage and strength to go on when your at your lowest point and it seems as if all is lost. There is just underlining power in the words and I forgot what I was going to say. It like when a song carries you through a tough time.

But it just speaks so much truth, when the whole world tells you no, the song is saying you can, like telling you to believe in yourself, even after you start to belive the lies. I think "Believe in Yourself" is one of the best songs.