1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Forum Upgrade May 25
    We will be upgrading our forum software on Saturday May 25. This is a major upgrade that will add many new features and enhance security.

3. Radionomy ends May 31
    Radionomy has announced that all US stations, including Muppet Central Radio, will be removed on May 31.

4. You Can Be a Muppeteer
    Watch the Sesame Street Puppeteer Workshop with the amazing Sesame Street performers: Jennifer Barnhart, Matt Vogel and Marty Robinson.

Dismiss Notice
  5. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

I Ain't Doing It!

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Feb 4, 2007.

1. Blue Frackle

Blue Frackle Well-Known Member

They should just split the difference at a half an hour and get rid of this sick mechanism of society or at least do it while I'm at work!

I never thought about this... I wonder if they make the Saturday night crew people stay an hour over.

2. Froggy Fool

Froggy Fool Well-Known Member

Ugh, I have to go to church at 9, and it's almost 8 now. BUT IT FEELS LIKE IT'S THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!!! :grr::grr::grouchy::grouchy:

3. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

There actually are some timezones in the world that are only a half hour difference instead of an hour.

4. Old Thunder

Old Thunder Well-Known Member

Shouldn't this be your first complaint?

i mean wot

Blue Frackle likes this.
  5. Froggy Fool

I actually enjoy going to church. :smirk:

Pig's Laundry likes this.
  6. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

To be honest,

Alot was bugging me last night that I couldn't sleep too well. It being daylight savings didn't help either. :rolleyes:

But, whatever. All I can say is one of those problems are out the window.

@Froggy Fool knows what I'm talking about.

7. Froggy Fool

Indeed I do.

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  8. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

*:laugh: at the nonsense and anger towards DST. Here we're just late due to usual habit. ;)

Froggy Fool and LittleJerry92 like this.
  9. D'Snowth

I sprung forward this weekend with the rest of the DST-observing world. . . .

And so it begins: having trouble getting up of a mornings because I can't adjust to the time difference.

10. Old Thunder

It’s not that tough.

11. LittleJerry92

Poor old Snowthy.

Froggy Fool likes this.
  12. D'Snowth

It is if you're a night owl who isn't a morning person and doesn't like DST. :p

I am poor and old, aren't I? 28-years-old, and I'm an ol' gray hare.

13. Old Thunder

That’s literally me and I survive.

14. D'Snowth

Well, you're also undead, so. . . .

15. Old Thunder

16. LittleJerry92

Yup. 28 years old and a tough life performing a purple monster. :p

17. D'Snowth

Unlike the rest of you, I will be enjoying an extra hour of sleep tonight, since tonight is when we would be falling back had it not been for Bush extending DST for no reason.

18. LittleJerry92

I'll be sure to treasure it myself.

19. Blue Frackle

Blue Frackle Well-Known Member

This **** needs to be abolished; just fall back a half-hour and put an end to this madness.

D'Snowth and Froggy Fool like this.
  20. D'Snowth

Once again, twelve years later, I still refuse to conform to Bush's extended DST, so I won't be springing forward tonight like the rest of America and Canada; so while the rest of you enjoy losing an hour of sleep tonight, I won't - not till next month.

@Blue Frackle has the right idea, unfortunately, once again, my state is trying to threaten making DST year-round - the problem is my state has two timezones, so that would make things far too confusing and difficult not just for us, both other states around us.