Hugga Wugga

MIKEB97

Reaction score
The funniest creature I've ever seen in the Muppet show was that ugly Hugga Wugga. He was performed by Frank Oz. How did Frank do the gargling voice? Did he have water in his mouth without swallowing?

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
This skit scared the heeby jeebies out of me!

Hiya.This skit scared the heck out of me as a kid!The Hugga Mugga with its looks,closing eyes,long nose blowing smoke,and of course Frank Oz's voice::shudder::. & how the Hugga Mugga would go under the smoke and reappear::skin crawling:: :sympathy: :crazy:

CountFan1998

Reaction score
No, Frank did not have water in his mouth (Well -uh- lucky guess?). If you listen very carefully, Hugga's gravelly voice has a synthesizer mixed in with it. And, again Hugga is ugly (Of course, the Muppet Hugga Wugga. Geez!). The most creepiest part of Hugga are the eyes, and Frank's gravelly voice. On the thread entitled 'Hugga Wugga or Sclrap Flyapp', I am currently discussing my fear of Hugga Wugga (Not really.)

rexcrk

Reaction score
I was never scared of Hugga Wugga. In fact it was one of my favorites (well it still is!) when I was a kid.

CountFan1998

Reaction score
WHAT? Someone NOT afraid of Hugga? What is this world coming to... Well, the song is nice, a nice disco tune. The blast of steam IN the recording of the song is what scares me, even withOUT (emphasis JUST on 'out' in 'without', intentionally) seeing the ugly Hugga Wugga (Of course, the Muppet, not the screenname. Are you happy?).

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
LOL. Well, I was never afraid of Hugga Wugga, either. I also don't remember seeing it as a child, so that probably helps.

SeanC

Reaction score
When you get up for a glass of water in the dark coldness of the night and something furry brushes against your foot... that's Hugga Wugga.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
During "Hugga Wugga", I was frightened...the the other one would start singing "You are My Sunshine" again.

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
♫"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine"♫♫...that kept a permanent smile on my face :smile: <33