Huge Muppet Collection for Sale

BooberFraggle

Reaction score
Hey folks, I've been reading on this board (and enjoying it) for over 6 years now; I've been collecting Muppet merch. for longer than that! But now as I'm about to graduate I need to clean house a bit. I've got hundreds of pieces I've aquired over the last 10+ years, some rare, some fairly common. I've photographed most of my collection and posted pics and prices to Flickr here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/62660897@N06/sets/72157626678912078/ more will come later. I've also got dozens of books that I will list later if anyone is interested. If you have any questions, or if you are interested in anything PM me, or contact me @ onemanshow@juno.com Thanks!:smile:

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Firstly... Fantastic set-up for the sale. Very top-notch quality pics and clearly labeled prices. Bravo.

There are a couple pieces I might be interested in (and would certainly like to see what you have for books available). But, to be totally honest, I have to see how a few of my current eBay sales end up before I know how much I can afford to spend. I'll get in contact again later and see if the items I'd be interested are still available.

BooberFraggle

Reaction score
I recently added a few more items, mostly Palisades figures. Check them out at the link above!

ceelos

Reaction score
there are prices on the recently added stuff??

BooberFraggle

Reaction score
I didn't put prices on the Palisades Figures, so feel free to make an offer! :smile:

galagr

Reaction score
How much would you charge for the link hogthrob and dr. strangepork action figures?

morthimmer

Reaction score
Hello, do you ship to Spain? How much could it be for the Newsman shipped to Spain? thank you.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
A lot of great stuff, but all my eBay sales have been spoken for by SDCC! Lol, I'm keepin' an eye on this thread though. :smile: