How's the weather where you are?

BoomerangFish

Reaction score
yeah it's very unusual for Wellington... I don't recall it snowing in at least 20 years

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Whatever you all do, DO NOT come to Texas. Dallas is about to set a record the hottest summer in the state since they've been keeping records. Highs in the mid 100's and record overnight lows in the mid 80's, and it's been like that since June. Texas is under a horrible drought and it's the worst since the dust bowl from the 1930's.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Guh, it's in the ninety's here. But I'm somwehere with coolness which is better than yesterday when I was driving everywhere in this. I hope it snows soon.

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
It was a dark and stormy night...:sigh:

I hate it when dark clouds roll in just as the sun goes down. Makes it hard to tell when they're gone.

Nick22

Reaction score
Thunderstorms are going on right now. Which I'm okay with cause I have no problem falling asleep during a storm.

mr3urious

Reaction score
The temperature is much lower today. We even had a nice shower yesterday! :smile:

ElectricMayhem1

Reaction score
ha it's really hot here it's an oven here 105 degrees i am gonna die. I don't really live in the happiness hotel i live in South Gate, CA