How's the weather where you are?

lael

Reaction score
I see spots randomly quite often.:stick_out_tongue:

I see two kinds of spots from time to time.

My Carol-Anne spots: :eek:
(fades from white to blue to green to gray to fuzzy to nothing), from looking into a light source for too long. I see these quite a bit b/c I'm not the sharpest cheese in the sammich. These are mostly associated with looking into Head Lights or The Sun.

My You're Gonna Black Out spots: :sleep:
(a lot of little white sparkly dots, squiggling around the edge of my vision circling their way to the center of my line of sight followed by blackness in the same pattern until alls black) then nothing. hopefully I've seen this coming and made it to the floor or a chair before I fall to it. This tends to happen with EXTREME pain/head trauma or once every 6 months when I get up to fast after donating to the local blood drive.

I don't like these spots they're no bueno I tell ya.
No bueno at all.

Just thought I'd share.
Have a wonderful day!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Very sunny and it's going to be warm. Almost too warm for my taste in fact. Probably going to be about 86 degrees today. I'm not too happy when it gets above 82/83. Oh well. It's nice to see the sun.

wes

Reaction score
Finally it's warm for good, to nice to be inside!

BooberKnowsBest

Reaction score
Oh yeah! I heard about that. I hope everything is okay there, Jenn.:eek: :concern:
yeah everythings pretty much alright now. everyone's just worried about the wildlife, that they'll be around the surrounding neighborhoods for a while. i was kinda worried about losing my new job (work at the greek theatre) thank god it didn't burn down!:eek: but yeah, everything seems to be under control now