How's the weather where you are?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Raining and drizzly today, and I think I'm coming down with a cold because of it. :smirk:

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
We're getting our very first flurries right now. It's very light, though, and probably won't stick.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score

Light, fluffy snow. (Unfortunately, the falling snowflakes don't really show up on my phone's camera...)

cjd874

Reaction score
We had a snowy squall in my town. In the span of one minute, it went from cold but clear weather to a total white-out with crazy winds. Then twenty minutes later it died down and left as quickly as it came.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I had to burn another personal day; I'll go back to work again on Friday when it's above 0 degrees.

All I've learned over these last two days is that I love not working; it's literally like the only thing that makes me feel like a kid on Xmas morning these days.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
We had a snowy squall in my town. In the span of one minute, it went from cold but clear weather to a total white-out with crazy winds. Then twenty minutes later it died down and left as quickly as it came.
We had a snow squall as well.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Today is probably the first day I can go outside without a jacket, without the fear of freezing to death or becoming soaked with rainwater. It wouldn't surprise me if snow was in the forecast next week though.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I woke up this morning, looked out the window and said "Why the **** is it snowing today?" It looks like a standard winter day out there.