How's the weather where you are?

mr3urious

Reaction score
Monsoon season is here, and the usual pattern has been sweltering hot days followed by evening thunderstorms.

Pickin

Reaction score
102 degrees Fahrenheit. It will get worse as the month goes on.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
90 degrees... 90 DEGREES? WHAT THE? AAAAAAH!

NO NO NO NO NO

Summer is going to last longer. Great! Just great! It will get worse... trust me. (sighs)

DePingPong

Reaction score
In the 60's here right now, it's rad. Can't wait for the cool weather to kick in.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Because it's been super cloudy and rainy on and off for the past month, the temperature has fluctuated a lot. it's been anywhere between the 70s and the mid 90s.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
When you're in a building filled with computers, it's ways super cold so that nothing overheats. You actually yearn for the 90s.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Wow, this is the coolest it's been since winter, it's only 61 degrees right now. It was pretty cool yesterday as well.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Here in Nova Scotia, we have possibly the oddest weather anywhere. So, we get great sun after two weeks of rain, and we just had a tiny rainshower. What's your weather like?
Strangely, I was going to post a new thread on this before I saw your thread. Right now the weather is a nightmare where I live. It's about 20 degrees warmer than it should be and will be this way tomorrow as well. It is supposed to cool off a little bit on Thursday, but I don't know. I hear the weather will be above average in the area up to December, so it probably will be on and off. It's the exact same kind of bull crap we got last year which gave us a 70-degree Christmas Eve. (Sigh) I wish there were someway to stop global warming.

Wow, this is the coolest it's been since winter, it's only 61 degrees right now. It was pretty cool yesterday as well.
Pig's, I'm moving to wherever you live. :smile: