How's the weather where you are?

ElanaV

Reaction score
I know it's silly to complain. I live in Florida, where it's summer all year. We have lots of rain and a cold front ATM, so I'm a little gloomy. It's like, 70 degrees out. I'm freezing!

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
The sun and the snow are duking it out right now. I'm placing my bets on the sun.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I guess I should be lucky as heck to be just at the edge of the storm to not get the blizzard.

Still, not a fan of the below 30 degree temps last week.

Bridget

Reaction score
Snow snow and more snow. Oddly enough, I'd DIE to be in school right now. I have serious cabin fever at the moment from being stuck in the house for the past three or four days.

aebthegofer

Reaction score
I think the weather is experiencing menopause! Last week, I was stuck at work for three days because the roads were too icy to drive home. This week, it's 60 degrees!

~Aeb:wink:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I live in Fort Worth,Texas
Rain,lightning and lots of wind. And get this, we had a tornado! I'm not joking, this was an actual tornado. It was the scariest experience of my life. Luckily it didn't really hit the ground but gosh it was scary. There was so much wind and hale and rain. The most of any of those I have seen in my life. I'm still a bit paranoid right now. I hope @Phillip and any other members on here who live in Texas are safe.

cjd874

Reaction score
It reached 63 degrees here in New York...unusually warm. With the way things have been for the past couple years, it will probably be bitterly cold in January and February.
So guess what...it wasn't too bad this winter, except for one day in February when it was basically zero degrees. Tomorrow is supposed to reach 70 degrees, and it's still technically winter.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
It was nice here in New Hampshire yesterday, but today, it's overcast and rainy.