How's the weather where you are?

Davina

Reaction score
very hot here in Alaska too, has been in the high 70's for over a week now. they keep saying it's going to rain and i really wish it would.. would cool things off.. everyone was worried about planting anything before this weekend as "it might freeze again" we planted 2 weeks ago anyway (hubby was home to help..) and its been more a fight to keep them from wilting .. i've had windows open and fans on all week as well.. it's nice weather, just a little too sudden after the 40/50 degrees at the start of the month :smile:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
I wasn't really paying attention to the weather today, but yesterday it stormed, causing the power to go out for a minute or two, but still a big relief from the day before which had Louisiana's signature miserably muggy heat.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
I like the rain, but this storm is insane. It was cloudy all day and seems to have cleared up now, but my mom and I got stuck in a store for a few minutes a while ago because it was so bad out there.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Still storming, just like yesterday and the day before. :stick_out_tongue: A tornado warning was just issued. :eek:

Nick22

Reaction score
warm, humid, hot, rainy. the weather changes everyday here.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Hot and stanky. In Atlanta it's already late summer. Temperatures in the 90s all week, heat index breaking triple digits. I hate to think about what August will be like.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
It's not too hot right now :smile:, but a few days ago, I saw a squirrel seeking shade from the heat by relaxing underneath the slide in the backyard. It was so cute. :flirt: