How's the weather where you are?

Teheheman

Reaction score
Its thundering and lightening and raining.

Oh well, good thing I have this Queen CD

*cues Bohemian Rhapsody* (sp?)

(but really, I have never heard the entire song, just the part in Waynes World :stick_out_tongue:)
What? You've never heard the whole song? It's like 35 minutes long, and really worth it. Trust me, I can literally see an opera playing in my head when I hear the song(like a video for it or something like that.)

Daniel

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Int it a crime? I'll be locked up in music jail! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm too young! :eek:

Well, at least I knew it was a Queen song :stick_out_tongue:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
It finally rained here. I woke up around 6 this morning thinking about running, then I heard thunder. turned on the news and saw a bunch of storms in the area. I was a little mad because I had planned on getting out and get some exercise. Oh well, nothing I could do about that.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Just a few moments ago, ti was rain, with thunder and lightning, but it's ceased now.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Yes, it's a musical crime, you'll be sentenced as soon as I can think of one. I just woke up from a nap, so I'm not thinking too clearly at the moment.
Anyways, it's sunny and nice here today.

Daniel

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Rain, thunder and lightning...again!

I'd say this is the exact same weather pattern every other night for the last two weeks...nice, sunny day...by late afternoon thickening clouds...and then loud, violent storms.