How's the weather where you are?

Skye

Reaction score
Aww, glad to hear that, sweetie! :smile:

It t'was another beautiful perfect spring day here again! *Ducks hurling bricks his way*
*stops the hurling bricks* Darn crazy bricks! :wink:

I can't wait to be in such beautiful weather, too! :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
*stops the hurling bricks* Darn crazy bricks! :wink:

I can't wait to be in such beautiful weather, too! :smile:
Aw, that so sweet of my sweetie, hehe!:flirt: I really can't wait until nice weather can come you're way too.

It was such a nice and beautiful spring day out side yet again!*siiiiiiiiiiigh*

Skye

Reaction score
Aw, that so sweet of my sweetie, hehe!:flirt: I really can't wait until nice weather can come you're way too.

It was such a nice and beautiful spring day out side yet again!*siiiiiiiiiiigh*
Aww, thank you, darling! :flirt: But I'm so happy you're having beautiful weather!

The sun was shining bright today and looking gorgeous, which was so nice! It was still chilly, lol, but I loved that everything looked so pretty. :smile:

Nettie

Reaction score
I'm up in No. Cal. and we've been having some nice spring weather. Mild days, cool nights and predictions of rain that just doesn't quite materialize. There's still snow in the mountains which makes for nice spring skiing/snowboarding.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Chilly, a little sunny, but they say it's gonna be raining later on but not right now.

Daniel

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Aww, thank you, darling! :flirt: But I'm so happy you're having beautiful weather!

The sun was shining bright today and looking gorgeous, which was so nice! It was still chilly, lol, but I loved that everything looked so pretty. :smile:
Thank you and it means so much to me, sweetie! I'm glad things are starting to warm up where you are too!

Light showers all day and all night as well yesterday.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Rained off and on yesterday, today is really REALLY nice out there.

Daniel