How's the weather where you are?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
It looks pretty real to me. I liked that they did on the episode of Author called the Bleep, where on the parody of the sopranos, all the lip sync made zero sense.:zany:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It looks pretty real to me. I liked that they did on the episode of Author called the Bleep, where on the parody of the sopranos, all the lip sync made zero sense.:zany:
Believe it or not, people over at IMDb are arguing about what that cuss word D.W. learns really is because the animated lip-sync is always changing, and the way the kids at D.W.'s preschool use the word in the end. Nuts.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
You're telling me. She really didn't say anything and their are people arguing about what she said, haha! That's funny! It reminds me Of the closing theme of WKRP in Cincinnati. People are claim up and down that they know the real words, but the guy who actually sang the song said he was just making up stuff and speaking nonsense, haha! It's funny how intense people can get over a television show!:zany:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You're telling me. She really didn't say anything and their are people arguing about what she said, haha! That's funny! It reminds me Of the closing theme of WKRP in Cincinnati. People are claim up and down that they know the real words, but the guy who actually sang the song said he was just making up stuff and speaking nonsense, haha! It's funny how intense people can get over a television show!:zany:
Yeah, you're telling me, lol!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah; I will admit though at one point I too was trying to figure out what that word was, but it doesn't really matter, because like you said, they're just faking it and disguising it with those bleep sound effects.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah the lips sync was always different and the length of the word itself kept changing. I guess you would have to have tried to figure out what she was saying to have noticed that.:zany: