How's the weather where you are?

Skye

Reaction score
So I should go east to get the kind of weather I like, is that what you're saying Caroline? You can come here and enjoy all the hot weather you want.
Lol, sure sounds like it, Beth! :wink: Ahh, warmer weather does sound great to me!
Skye, just work your way down here, this is the kind of weather Father Mulcahy would call "purgatorial".
Aww, I'm tryin', Snowthers. Wow, that sure does sound hot!

Teheheman

Reaction score
It's actually really nice, I think I might take my bored dog for a walk today, just don't tell her, she'll go NUTS!

Daniel

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
It's HOT here now. We've been spoiled, haven't really had much of the hot stuff yet, but we've got it now. It's 90 and humid and sunny and yuck. I went swimming last night and wish I could go again!
There's just something about being in water that I really love so much! I just love going under and staying there.:smile:

Hey, there's a LOT of people here who I'd like to meet in real life, but VERY few know where I actually live because of a leak at another forum.
I understand that. But it's cool.

Well, at first it was really how again, but then it started really cooling down, then there was really heave rain. But I'm happy to say that it is so much cooler now then it was and it has been. It 67 now, but I'm happy!:big_grin: