How's the weather where you are?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Thank you Kimp, I sure will. It beats sitting here stuffed up on some computer all day.

Ziffel

Reaction score
Very nice day here today. 68, sunny, low humidity, and a comfortable breeze (yesterday was too windy and gusty). I'm looking forward to taking a walk soon. And let me ask this once again: Does anyone else here enjoy going for walks when it's nice outside? No one answered that before and, to my best memory, I have never seen anyone here ever say something like, "I enjoyed a nice long walk this afternoon". Perhaps the problem with going out for walks is that computers aren't portable enough? :wink:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Maybe you need a PDA Ziffle. Amywant I love going for long walk when it's nice outside. It's look's very nice and inviting outside today here.

Ziffel

Reaction score
Thank you ILM, I knew there had to be somebody else at this forum besides me who likes to go for walks! And a PDA would be cool to get sometime.
We got some rain here this morning but it stopped now. I think it's supposed to be mostly rain free the rest of the day but cloudy. Temp in the 70's. I'll still get a good walk in, esp. since tomorrow is church in the morning and football in the afternoon. :smile: