How's the weather where you are?

Ziffel

Reaction score
Well actually 90 is a nice cool down for Monday, redboobergurl, considering here Monday is going to be 100! (with heat index of 110). They say next Monday-Friday wlll be 100,100,98,96,94. And humid. For quite a while we've been in a heat and humidity wave, but Monday it gets REALLY brutal. It's too bad. I enjoy taking walks but not when it's like this. Some people are amazing how they continue to exercise outside despite the weather. I have a hard time doing that. I should invest in an indoor exercise bike soon.

anytimepally

Reaction score
it rained this morning, and then the sun came out and it got into the high 80s.. it's supposed to be 94 tomorrow and higher Monday & Tuesday

Ziffel

Reaction score
Well as of 4pm now the high is still at 98. So I don't know if we'll make the 100 they were forecasting. Of course, it varies from place to place so just because the Philly airport and my borough are 98 doesn't mean it isn't 100 somewhere nearby, I guess.
Looks like it's pretty much hot in the entire USA. Eg. Chicago - 97, Kansas City 98, Phoenix 99, Dallas 101, Palm Springs 102. Well, except for the perpetually comfortable San Francisco (77) and San Diego (76).

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ziffel! How lovely to see you my friend! It's hot here too again, although it is less humid if that helps any, which I think it does. It's still about 90 degrees though!

Faylo

Reaction score
Rainy.
It's been rainy and gross since I posted in this thread last week. :grouchy:
..How Odd. :zany: :zany:

Ziffel

Reaction score
Hi redBoobergurl (a newlywed :smile: ) good to see you as well. And yeah it was taking forever for a post to go through and I ended up with a triple post. And looks like someone else just triple posted a new thread. So must be the site right now. Other sites are working at normal speed for me. :smile:

Edit: Ziffeled by Faylo!

Fuzzhead

Reaction score
Hot! Humid! Sticky! As David Letterman once said, and I'm paraphrasing, "The great thing about weather like this is you make your own gravy."