Muppet fan 123
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Jun 16, 2011
- Messages
- 3,656
- Reaction score
- 1,488
Nope, Steve uses that signature whenever he signs as Kermit. That signature was made by Jim. I guess Steve learned how to make a perfect copy.
If you look at the date on the cement, you'll see it says 8/28/89. You know it was made by Jim, it was made by himself, Kermit's wasn't added later.
I'll remember seeing a picture of Jim signing it with Kermit, although, I can't seem to find it right now.
If you look at the date on the cement, you'll see it says 8/28/89. You know it was made by Jim, it was made by himself, Kermit's wasn't added later.
I'll remember seeing a picture of Jim signing it with Kermit, although, I can't seem to find it right now.
Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Halftime Show
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street Classics on YouTube
Back to the Rock Season 2
Sesame Street debuts on Netflix
Sam and Friends Book
Jim Henson Idea Man
Bear arrives on Disney+
.