How to order blank FAO Whatnot?

Eaglekiller

Reaction score
I read that you can order a blank FAO Muppet Whatnot, no clothes nor accessories, for less than $50. I tired their website but can't. Anyone know how? Maybe I have to call in my order?

Walter

Reaction score
I believe it was me who mentioned that.. It is possible, but kinda complicated.. So here it goes:
First, you need to build a whatnot online and add it to your cart. It's best to choose a body you don't want. Then go to your cart. To the right, you will see a suggested products list. Keep clicking on the items in that list until you add the body you want. The. Simply remove everything you don't want from your cart. Your total before shipping should be 45.00 USD. Good Luck!

Walter

Reaction score
to order whatnot parts, do the above, except instead of the body, leave the eyes, the total before shipping should be around 5.99

Carl23

Reaction score
Apparently it's changed, becuase when I checked it out it didn't have a "suggested products" list.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
There is a "you might like section" but I keep putting everything in my bag and the body never shows up....once I'm done with Muppet stuff they suggest trains and pianos you can walk on...oh well..

Walter

Reaction score
Darn it..they got smart on us guys..oh well, sorry to everybody who wanted one..:embarrassed::sympathy:

Carl23

Reaction score
Aww... Shame, they'd probably have made more money doing it that way, because not everyone can shell out the full $100. I'd say your Avatar is pretty spot on this time, Walter.