How to Make a Rizzo Poser

Gerbert

Reaction score
So Here is The pattern for the Inner body foam For Your Rizzo Puppet/Doll/Poser Build!
Step 1: Print out the Pattern then Cut it out.
http://img2.pict.com/70/13/4b/3739312/0/1277929165.jpg

Step 2: Buy retriculated Foam or Sheet Foam. I suggest using Sheet Foam.

Step 3: Once the Sheet foam Arrives. MAKE SURE ITS WHITE/YELLOW

Step 4: Trace the rat Pattern with a Skinny Black Marker, You can get those At Dollar Tree. :-P

Step 5: Cut out the Traced Foam

WARNING NUMBER 1: DO NOT USE ELMER'S GLUE OR CARPENTER'S GLUE! I wasted Printer Ink AND 30 Dollars worth of Foam. This is a BIIIG no no In Puppet Building

Step 6: Use Gorilla Glue and carefully glue The Insert Together

Step 7: Use This Fur pattern From the REAL RIZZO http://img2.pict.com/ec/f7/ce/3738919/0/1277922191.jpg

Step 8: Print the Fur pattern, Cut it, And trace it over the NON-furry side of the fur 2 Times!

Step 9: Glue the Fur peices Together once you Resize it to fit Over the Foam instert.

Step 10: Carefully insert The Foam insert Inside. EASY you Now have your Own Rizzo Doll/Puppet/Poser!

Gerbert

Reaction score
Your welcome. ALSO! Everyone who Tackles This Build. The Average Materials would cost About Ummmm. $78.00. I'mma Start making kits and Sell Only Four For $29.99 But for People I sorta Know on Here will Get a 10% Discount!

Melonpool

Reaction score
I'd resist the urge to start selling these, unless you want to hear some serious backlash -- and since you're suing someone else's patterns as a starting point.

Just a warning!

CoOKiE

Reaction score
have you tried this yet? i'd love to see pictures... and i dont think i'll be doing this... unless i ever did a gonzo... but hey great idea

unheard

Reaction score
Just wondering please could you tell me do you think it would be hard to make him moveable puppet ?
I guess his moving mouth is like beckers buton a small scale ?
If he could be made moveable could he be upgraded later ?

Gerbert

Reaction score
VERY hard! But if You'll want a puppet go buy the Rizzo Mech from propologist For $150 as I recall. But if Your making A doll for like A Small Rizzo the Rat fan (A baby or Kid Age's 5 -9) Stick a barbeque skewer at the top inside and make a cardboard Mouth peice Loosesly Glue it to where You want it! I suggest making A Doll for The little ones Or for you. :smile: Have Fun EVERYONE! Also Cookie asked If I can Make a Tutorial for A Gonzo Poser. It will only be a Head thou My cousin Can't get hold of the Original sheet Foam body. (Scrunched Up Kermit Face) YEESH!

Gerbert

Reaction score
By the Way, yes I tried it It was perfect until I used the wrong Glue. :-( I'm gonna try again Once I retrieve the Materials Again. WARNING NUMBER 2: This is perfect for People who Dont want to Spend $300 But want to Make a Replica for Under $90. :smile: Have Fun!

unheard

Reaction score
ok sounds better i will Make a Replica for Under $90.
cant wait for some photo's