How to contact Sababa Toys

Wayne

Reaction score
I want to know if they were going to make 18' of Statler, Waldorf & Swedish Chef?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't know if they will or not. But in my opinion it is likely since the large dolls are based off the patterns of Igel/Junior Toys/Catric's earlier Muppet releases. Igel released two different versions of the Chef (hard plastic face and soft face) and two different versions of Statler & Waldorf.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Phil,

I'd like to know their contact info to support their work on the Muppets/Fraggle lines! Can you post here, or in the MC FAQ's?

Thanks,
Kev

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Kev, let me talk to them to see if they want that information shared.

beaker

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
It takes a lot of time and effort to build and maintain a solid web site. Sometimes in today's world it's instant gratification all the time and we can take things like that for granted.
Phil, is that why muppets.com hasnt ben updated since 1997? :wink:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
No comment on muppets.com. The clock there still reads 2002.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
No comment on muppets.com. The clock there still reads 2002.
The year the earth stood still!! :eek: :concern:

Cool. If they give us contact information that'd be cool. If not, oh well. Then again, maybe you can talk one of their people into joining the forum for some interaction??

Luke

Reaction score
They have had initial plans for developing a Henson website providing more fan type information on appearances, shows and merchandise releases. The whisper was that this was the purpose of the company starting that fan mailing list during the anniversary and they'd use that to establish whether a full site would work. Only the UK PR people at the time used it to announce the Muppets 'Capital Radio' appearance and after a couple of other things it seemed to get dumped. I guess other things became more important and they started to get less resources to do this what with the EMTV stuff.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I forgot about that email update sign-up thingy thing I did way back when.

They should just hire a few of us to take care of that stuff.