How The Moopets Came to Be

Misskermie

Reaction score
OK! Good news and bad news.

Good news is I'm almost finished with the new chapter,

Bad news is, I can't post until probably next Wednesday.

So please, keep your nag sticks at a distance! :stick_out_tongue:

mo

Reaction score
*stops poking Jaz with nag stick, and sits in the corner* Fine...

Misskermie

Reaction score
Chapter Two- Meeting two, getting one

Kermoot began his journey by walking the streets, in hopes of meeting those who looked like The Muppets. For reference, he kept the poster in his pocket. He wasn't sure where to start... But he did know he was hungry as I don't know what. So he went into a nearby eatery, and ate food. (What else?)
And then he left. As he left the building, he noticed a bear, mugging a woman.
"Alright, now gimmie dat watch!"
Kermoot only watched as the poor defenseless woman handed over her watch. The bear snatched it as the woman scrambled away.
"YEAH, YOU BETTA RUN! AND IF I FIND OUT YOU CALLED DA COPS, IMMA BREAK OUTTA JAIL AGAIN!" He yelled.
After yelling, and putting on the watch, he directed his attention to Kermoot. Amongst seeing him, the bear snatched him up, leaving his feet to dangle.
"How much did ya see?" He growled.
"Relax, I ain't gonna tell nobody! Honest! I'm just lookin' for some Muppet imposters!" Kermoot said, raising his hands in defense. The bear dropped him.
"Why?" He asked.
"Well, was hopin' t' make some money an'--"
"Money? Count me in! I'm Foozie." He interupted.
"Foozie huh?" Kermoot pulled out the poster from his pocket, and noticed that Foozie favored Fozzie... Quite a lot actually. It seemed like the only difference was his clothing.
"Alright, you're in. You can sub for Fozzie."
Foozie snatched the poster from him.
"You find subs for these guys too?"
Kermoot shook his head. "Nah."
"Maybe we should get some things so dat we can be them."
"Why?"
"What if there ain't no more like us?"
"So if we don' find nobody, you want us in drag?" Kermoot asked, with such a hilarious facial expression.
"Yeah man. I know about these guys, and one of the most popular ones is the pig." Foozie explained.
He did have a point. As much as Kermoot hated the idea of dressing up like a woman, he had to grin and bear it.
"Ok, I guess ya got a point. There's a wig store down da street." Kermoot motioned his head toward the store that was close enough to see, but far enough to drive to.
"Alright. My car's right there."
That thing was pimped out. :stick_out_tongue:
"Nice wheels."
"Got it for a steal..." Foozie chuckled.
"Oh, for cheap?" Kermoot asked.
"Yeah... For cheap." Foozie threw him a very criminal glare.
The two got in the vehicle, and drove to the wig store.

As the two men arrived, they looked around for someone to talk to about getting some wigs.
"Why can't we rob the joint?" Kermoot asked.
"'Cause man, if we rob the place, we can't get off easy for it, because we ain't famous yet!" Foozie smacked the back of his head.
"Watch it ya stupid bear!" Kermoot frowned, rubbing the back of his head.
"What are you two estúpidos doing here? We're cerrado!" A lady yelled from the back of the store.
"What?"
"CLOSED! Fuera! Ahora!" The woman yelled.
"Hey wait, what's your name?"
"My name, is Janooce pimienta. Now get out of my store!"
"Wait! You look a lot like Janice from da electric mayhem--"
"Don't remind me!" Janooce yelled, as she literally threw them out. "FINE! WE DON'T NEED YOUSE!!!" Kermoot yelled.
"Now what?"
Kermoot shrugged. Back in the car they went.